At SMR Solicitors, we can provide expert practical advice on any contractual dispute. However carefully drafted a contract may be, disputes can unfortunately always arise in business.
We can advise on alternative methods of resolving a dispute, including negotiation mediation or arbitration. If court proceedings become necessary, we are able to advise clients in pursuing or defended actions in the County Court and the High Court, including seeking urgent interim remedies and injunctions if necessary.
We can advise on the following areas:
- breach of contract/warranty claims;
- partnership disputes;
- construction disputes;
- disputes as to the interpretation of contractual provisions or retention of title claims;
- disputes in respect of goods and services;
- mortgage, loan and financial agreements;
- commercial agency claims;
- defended debt or asset recovery claims.